Tuesday, May 24, 2011

IT'S A.....

BOY!!!!!
You can definitely tell it's a boy! Our little stinker was being shy though and wouldn't show his face.. O WELL! We will see it at my next ultrasound which is in the first week of August. Everything else (heart, brain, and spine) looked great though! AND even though I haven't gained that much weight YET (yet, being the key word) our baby is on the chubby side.. haha! I'm hoping its all in his cheeks, just like my cute Hubby's!!!

More good news came our way too because they moved my due date up a week!!! YAHOO! I'm due now on October 16th! I'm 19 weeks and 2 days :)


5 comments:

  1. I am LOVING that belly of yours. SO so cute :)And congratulations on the BOY! Yay!! I swear boys are 10 times easier than girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please, you're pushing it out. You're wearing regular pants and looking all nice and cute. Just looks like you had a good meal at OG. ;) Congrats again, LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you be any CUTER?? Uh I don't think soo....and this is gonna be one spoiled little boy!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea for boys!!!! and you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute belly! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete