Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Couponing..

Lately the show Extreme Couponing has gotten me in the mood the save money! It is crazy how these ladies get hundreds dollars of free stuff just from using coupons. SO I've been buying the Sunday paper and cutting out coupons of my own.

Today Kris and I went on the hunt for some deals! We bought $55 worth of stuff and only paid $32!!! Here are some of the best deals we got today that I was SOOOO excited about.

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner priced $4.00.. I had a $3.00 coupon plus a $.75 coupon on the box= $.25 for this! CRAZY!!!

Oral-B toothbrush priced $1.50.. I had a $1.50 coupon... FREE!!!


This lotion was priced $2.50.. I had a $3.00 coupon.. SA-WEET! They paid me to take it home!
Everything we bought tonight was with coupons including, diapers and 170 oz of laundry detergent. I don't want to buy anything with out a coupon now and have definitely caught the bug! . I only had one coupon for each of these so it looks like my next hurdle is figuring out how to collect more Sunday papers.. If you don't use yours feel free to send it my way!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was better at couponing. I always put something in my cart that I don't normally buy because I have a coupon for it. Then I forget to use the coupon anyway! So I've just given up. I don't have the patience to do extreme couponing!

    ReplyDelete