Monday, May 9, 2011

1st Mother's Day!

I had the best 1st mothers day! My hubby was SO sweet and surprised me with the cutest card..
AND a gift card to THIS local medical spa.. I think I'll get a facial and pedicure! O yes.. I shall!

For mine and Kris's amazing mothers, I started making this aprons back in December.. They were supposed to be Christmas gifts but I didn't have my sewing machine yet and the loner from my SIL Kat was on the frits.. SO I finished for Mother's Day and I think they were a hit!!



Note: These are the mannequin's in the back room at Buckle.. I wish I had one of my own!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute aprons! You are amazing with a sewing machine! Glad you had a great mother's day! ps-Your talk was great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. My mom told me at least ten times how you made her the cutest apron and then when we were over yesterday she modeled it for me. I think it's safe to say she loves it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete