Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Texas Rice Festival

Tonight Kris and I went to the Texas Rice Festival.. WELL there wasn't really any rice BUT there was tons of yummy fair food! There was SO much to chose from so we shared everything so we could taste more...

First we ate this.. A BBQ pork k-bob

Then we ate this.. Alligator on a stick!

Here I am with it (the flash was too bright) and it was very chewy.. hmmmm
THEN, we ate this.. YUMMY Roasted corn on the cob..

Then we ate this.. It was a shrimp and crab hot pocket (I regret this one.. my stomach hurts)

BUT then we ate this.. Funnel Cake!!!!

It was delicious and my festival experience was finally complete..

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about adventurous eating! My stomach hurts just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Can't beat fair food... just can't shake the Buck can you? :) I was in the gateway and Isaac was trying to convince me for Christmas....almost convinced me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash and Kris,
    Texas Rice Festival has a new Pinterest page. We added your cute pics to FESTIVAL FOOD! Thanks for sharing your food and experience. http://pinterest.com/txricefestival/festival-food/

    ReplyDelete