Friday, November 4, 2011

Our Big Boy!

Beckett had his 2 weeks check up on Monday and I just knew he had gone through a growth spirt. When we left the hospital he weighed 6lbs 11oz. A week and a half later, mommy's big boy weighed 8lbs 4oz and grew 1.5 inches! It is SO crazy that he had gotten that much bigger! He doesn't fit in any of his newborn clothes anymore. I'm so glad he is thriving. He is also doing lots of other big boy things. For example he has already learned how to grab on to mommy's hair.. ouch!

He's also learned...

How to sleep anywhere at anytime.. like at the Pumpkin Patch

How to watch sports with Daddy..

That the best place to sleep is on Mommy's lap..

And Daddy is the best at bedtime stories..

That when you put your arms up like this it means "touchdown!"..

AND that it's fun to go on rides in the stroller!

I honestly feel dorky and like "one of those moms" writing a post like this but I cannot help it that I'm obsessed with this little boy!! Don't judge me..

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are "one of those moms"! Thanks for the update. He's beautiful and ya'll are an amazing family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you blog! Who cares if you are " one of those moms", I love getting to see new pictures of that sweet boy even if it is on here! I can not wait to finally meet him and December can't come fast enough. I love and miss all 3 of y'all sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! He is growing! That's excellent! Cool stroller, by the way and I love his polkadot pj's. Cutie kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love the picture of him on Kris' back.

    ReplyDelete