Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Month!

Beckett has been with us for one month already! Is it weird it seems like longer?!? He is growing everyday, he weighed 10lbs a couple days ago at the doctor so I'm sure he weighs more now! He is a great baby and we are so blessed. I would like him to sleep a little longer at a time but I'm sure he will figure that out soon. He had a 4 hour sleep last night from 12am-4, it was amazing. I'm guessing it's because we finally got him some good reflux medicine that allows him to relax. Beckett likes to sleep on mommy and daddy, in his bouncer, and on his bobby but not in his crib. He makes the cutest noises when he is eating. He likes his diaper changed but hates when you change his clothes. He also grabs my hair whenever he can.. I find it all over him all the time. We just love our little man!

If you can't tell already.. I'm one obsessed mommy so don't mind the picture overload.. It won't be the last time this happens!





3 comments:

  1. Children are one of the many reasons why my hair is ALWAYS up! AND why I don't wear dangly earrings! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a good mix of the two of you! Sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I can't wait to see him in person. And YAY for 4 hours of sleep at once!

    ReplyDelete