Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Catching up..

I always feel like I'm always behind on my blogging. BUT I'm excited to say that this will catch us all up! YEAH! I'm still working over 40 hours a week. I'll be working til my water breaks... literally.. I have too to get my paid maternity leave, plus I want all my time off to be with my little guy. Kris started school 2 weeks ago and is officially a 2nd year doctoral student, WOOOO! Two and a half years to go til he graduates!


Last week Jon and Kat, who live in Houston, welcomed a new addition to their family, Mr. Deckland Knute Ormson

He is SO sweet and pretty much slept the whole time we were at the hospital

Uncle Kris with the baby, he was a natural with him and I feel great about how he'll be with our baby bundle.

On Labor Day we had some friends over to use the grill Kris got for Father's day. It was his first time using it! He did great! We had the best steaks, corn on the cob, salad, potato's, and ice cream. It was so fun! Unfortunetly I didn't get an pics of us with our friends, I promise we have some!

Me, acting like I'm grilling out. 34 weeks pregnant and still growing!

Here is a sneak peak of our crib, my hubby has been hard at work putting all of our stuff together! The room is a work in progress so I'll post pics when it's all finished!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for all the new babies in the family! Can't wait to see what your little guy looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with your baby belly!!!!!! I can't believe it. SO FUN!! You look GORGEOUS and you have the prego glow. Miss you sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete