Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Shower/ Amarillo Weekend

Kris and I flew home to Amarillo about 3 weeks ago and I had a baby shower while I was there. It was such a nice shower and I had such a great time seeing everyone. Kris and I are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us and this little boy! I only wish I had taken more pictures..

My mom and I at the shower

My awesome hostesses minus Torrie and Kelli.. I never got a pic with them :(

Torrie made this AMAZING diaper cake.. she's a natural!

I got to meet my newest neice, Finley, SO cute!

My little brother Collin recieved his mission call a couple weeks ago to Hawaii. This was my last time to see him before he reports to the MTC on October 12th. I'm actually going to be keeping a blog of his mission though while he is gone, please follow it at

The family outside right before we left..

I'm sure going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment