Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break Update! Just a little late..

It has been forever since I have blogged. Kris gets onto me for not taking more pictures actually. AND I kinda feel a little boring too. I work 40-50 hours a week and Kris is a full time at Grad student with a part time job.
BUT about a month ago was Kris's Spring Break so I took off a couple days and we took a quick trip to Dallas to hang out for the day at the Galleria and then we went to the Stars game.


Us at the game!

My super foot long chili cheese dog.. I ate the WHOLE thing!

Unfortunately the stars lost in a shoot out.. BUT it was a great game!!



Last weekend the Audiology program at Lamar had the White Coat ceremony for the 3rd years. They are all going to be gone next year at internships and got their white coats early with their names on them. Kris can't wait for his.. 3 more years and he'll be Dr. Ormson. YAH!

Kris and I at the dinner


And a full length!


No comments:

Post a Comment