Monday, February 14, 2011

Visitors!

Kris and I officially had our first visitors in our home!!! My parents came to visit us in Beaumont this weekend. We met them in Houston on Saturday and went to NASA. Then on Sunday, we went to church, my mom taught me how to make a brisket.. YUM, we went to see Lamar (were Kris is in school at), and we got to spend some quality time together. SO much fun! Thanks for coming to see us Mom and Dad!!!! :)



Us on the tram at NASA


Ground control in Houston

Showing off my cute shirt.. Lucky in Love ;)




IT was freezing!!!!

I didn't realize how huge these things were!


AND my parents were SO nice to buy me a keyboard while they were here!!! Now I can practice every day! YAHOO!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love when family comes to visit! Your rut post cracked me up. Torrie is right, married life to a T! I need to change the laundry out, I should wake up Teik from his nap, I should clean the kitchen or my house, but instead, I don't feel good so we are watching "Go, Diego, Go!" Enjoy the relaxation, life gets too hectic sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun!!! i want to go there!! maybe curtis and i should come visit since he grew up in texas!!

    ReplyDelete