Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas List..

My good friend Amy made a list a couple weeks ago and I could help but want to make my own. Besides, it's my day off and I'm BORED out of my mind!!!! So here it is.. IF I could have everything I want for Christmas, this is it...

A NEW HONDA ACCORD..

A SEWING MACHINE (I'm pretty sure I'm really getting this) ;)

Gianni Bini Bag.. Is it too much?!?

Anthropology Bedding.. Kris says it's too girlie :(

Lots and lots of MAC makeup!!!

Somewhere to wear a FABULOUS hat like this..

Loving this Anthro dress.. Can I just have everything from that store actually?!?!?

These Gianni Bini Boots! LOVE

O.. AND WORLD PEACE!!!

THE END!!! For now...

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Christmas list! I'm with you on everything from anthropologie, that place is amazing! ...glad you added world peace:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...pretty sure I'm needing that Anthro dress AND the BEAUTIFUL Gianni Bini Boots!! Yup, it's a need!

    ReplyDelete