Thursday, May 13, 2010

INSANITY

Last night when I got home my dad told me that him and my mom were going to start a 60 day in home workout DVD program called INSANITY. I had never heard of it. BUT I have done my research today and well.. I am going to do it too!!!

However I'm not one for sticking to workout programs SO I thought if I told all of you about it that I would be more accountable.

Today was day 1.. and it was HARD! BUT hopefully by my wedding I will be in the best shape of my life (and hopefully I won't have to wear spanx under my dress!!!)

My weight topped out last September at 155lbs and it was not very flatering on me. Now I weigh 140lbs and am in the best shape I've been in in over 4 years but I still don't have that hot body I want.

SO why not get one right now?!? At the end I will post a before and after and hopefully the results will amaze you and me! haha.. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! And you have a gorgeous body. (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally use some of those moves for my bootcamp class! Totally stellar! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete