Friday, October 14, 2011

39 weeks and painting

I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday! I knew all along I'd probably make it to my due date and beyond. I had 2 procedures done this week to soften my cervix and both nights it sent me into what I thought was labor. BUT it was not! I only progressed in dilation to a 3, so I was sent home.
Tuesday night, at the hospital, my Doctor even told us to "expect a baby tonight". Well here I sit 3 days later with my baby boy still in my belly. He's just not ready, which is fine with me.


Because I keep going in and out of labor though I have stopped working. SO I'm filling my time with projects and chores.


Kris has begged me the whole pregnancy to take a belly shot.. I finally agreed



39 weeks, 2 days (right before we went to Labor and Delivery for the 2nd time)


My big project I decided to take on yesterday was painting curtains. I couldn't decide on curtains for the babies room. Kris had requested that the curtains not be "boring".. haha! I found this idea on Pintrest and followed it toTHIS blog.
SO I measured out my stripes.




Then I painted..



Me in action.. I should have thought through it before I started, that I am 39.5 weeks pregnant and I would be on the floor on my hands and knees all day. I kept having to take breaks..




The final product!




AND again with the bookcase in front..



The nursery is done now.. YAH!! BUT I'm waiting to reveal it because the Baby's name is on the wall and that can't be found out yet! BE PATIENT!

5 comments:

  1. They look so good!!You did awesome, especially for 39.5 weeks pregnant!! Get some rest....he will be here soon! Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. those curtains turned out so cute!! can't wait to see pictures of your little man :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the curtains. Can't wait to hear the big news of his arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they turned out awesome! What a great craft!

    ReplyDelete