Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BOO-mont!!!

It's been awhile since I have posted a real life post, but to be honest, we don't do alot down here in "Boo-mont".. Get it??? Beaumont?!?!
Any way..... Kris and I carved pumpkins tonight to get in the Halloween spirt. AND it was so much fun.. although I just carved mine, he had to clean it out for me! EWWWW


Kris was pretending to be a pumpkin head

Kris's is the Owl and mine is the funny face..

They are much scarier in the dark.. MUHAHAHA!

RELAXING on the couch after all the hard work was done :)

3 comments:

  1. It's funny that you don't like to clean the pumpkin out, when I was little that was my favorite part! I would seriously put it all back in when I was done so I could do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! My house is all halloweenie but we do need to get on it and carve our pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete